- About Us
- Strategic Focus
- Upham's Corner ArtPlace
- Dudley Neighbors Inc.
- Housing on Land Trust
- Open Space Projects
- Commercial Property and Partnerships
- Leaseholder Info
- Boston Promise Initiative
- News & Events
- Support Us
Theory of Change
If community stakeholders, under the leadership of residents, are fully engaged, informed and equipped to act collectively to realize the community’s shared vision, then systems, policies, programs, institutions, and the neighborhood will transform into the community’s vision
Below is a list of DSNI activities.
- Resident Development Institute (RDI) is a repository for community history, learning, and innovation. It captures community guidance into standards, and provides the data, information, tools, and processes for good community decision-making.
- Speakers Bureau / Community Tours Program
- Civic Engagement
Resident Development Institute (RDI)
Is a repository for community history, learning, and innovation. It captures community guidance into standards, and provides the data, information, tools, and processes for good community decision-making. RDI has trained staff, board, and activists in the design and facilitation of adult and youth learning. We have developed a set of core leadership competency training modules. RDI trainings, based on experiential learning methods, are dynamic, interactive, and immediately relevant. RDI offers a leadership series on these topics:
- Values, Vision & Power
- Community Organizing
- Developing Leaders
- Meeting Design & Facilitation
- Resource Development
- Public Policy Advocacy
- Strategic Thinking & Planning
For more information, contact May Louie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-442-9679 ext. 120.