- About Us
- Strategic Focus
- Upham's Corner ArtPlace
- Dudley Neighbors Inc.
- Housing on Land Trust
- Open Space Projects
- Commercial Property and Partnerships
- Leaseholder Info
- Boston Promise Initiative
- News & Events
- Support Us
Winthrop Estates will be the first of nearly 200 single family and cooperative homes to be built in the Dudley Triangle.
This new community of 36 private homes is located between Dudley Street and Blue Hill Avenue in Boston. Each two story home has approximately 1900 square feet of living space with bay windows, front and back entrance covered porches, a formal entry hall, a living and dining room, a modern kitchen with spacious cabinets, three to four bedrooms, one and one-half baths, and parking for two cars. Each home will be fully finished with high- quality, easy to maintain materials:
· Kitchen- full modern cabinets, dishwasher, disposal, range hood with fan, and eating counter for casual dining
· Utilities-wired for cable TV./ alarm system and plumbing for washer/dryer hook-up
· Windows- insulated glass, wood interior, vinyl exterior with screens
· Basement- full stairs to first floor and backyard
· Foundation- poured-in- place concrete
· Landscaped-trees, shrubs, and lawn
· Fence-wood-fenced enclosed back yard
· Roof-asphalt shingles, architectural-grade vinyl
Winthrop Estates is a partnership of the Dudley Street Neighborhood Initiative and the City of Boston Public Facilities Department.