JOB OPENINGS at CWK Companies:
Fresh Food Generation:
- PT prep-staff in kitchen for catering -- schedule changes weekly
- Qualifications: driver's license, alignment with FFG mission, independent worker, familiarity with food industry business.
chocolate prep assistant
- PT - Monday and Friday
- detail oriented, interested in pastry or chocolate a plus
Baja Taco Truck:
- PT - in kitchen - manager to run the kitchen prep for tacos, burritos etc. Monday and Wednesday evenings
- FT - on truck - flexible schedule, drivers license, on-truck employee to load up truck in morning, cook and sell on the truck during the day, and clean up back at the kitchen at the end of the day. Customer Service oriented, independent, experience in fast-paced environment.
- FT - on truck - customer service oriented, independent worker, experience in food industry, experience in fast-paced environment, ability to drive stick
- PT or FT - on truck - customer service oriented, independent worker, experience in food industry, experience in fast-paced environment
For many, coming up:
demo and farmer's market positions -- customer service, friendly, personable, drivers license preferable. This can be PT or FT, with multiple companies.
Bushel & Crumb
- 5 hrs. every other Wednesday night mid-June through mid-October. $15/hr. Located in Milton, not super accessible by T, so best if they have their own transportation.
Contact Roz Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Commonwealth Kitchen at 617-522-7900 for more information.